- Fiber is good for digestion and relieves constipation.
- Natural sugar stabilizes blood sugar.
- Anti-oxidants such as polyphenol and flavonoid help reduce the risk of cancer by not allowing DNA damage to occur.
- Vitamin A,B & C are good for the nourishment of skin.
- Minerals help purify the blood.
- Potassium is an essential nutrient used to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance in the body.
- Manganese keeps your bones strong, maintain normal blood sugar levels, promotes optimal function of your thyroid gland, maintains the health of your nerves, and protects your cells from free-radical damage.
Click on food to decide what you would like to juice.
Alfalfa Artichoke Broccoli Carrots Celery Cranberries Cucumbers Green Apples Kale Pineapple