- Beta-carotene protects against macular degeneration, cataracts and aids in night vision.
- Falcarinol and Falcarindiol are anticancer properties.
- Anti-Aging Beta-carotene acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It help slows down the aging of cells.
- Carotenoids lower risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin A assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body.
- Lowers risk of Stroke. Eating several carrots a day reduces your chances of having a stroke. Read more about reducing stroke risks here.
Click on food to decide what you would like to juice.