Sunday, August 26, 2012

Second Week of Juicing and Eating All Organic

Don't use too much lemon!
So week # 2 is now complete.

I still am noticing I feel better after I juice in the morning. As soon as I do, I get a burst of energy about twenty minutes later. It's like you can feel all the nutrients being absorbed. I still am pretty much juicing once in the morning and then eating an organic meal at night. And usually the meal is something like organic chicken and quinoa with some veggies.

Unfortunately symptom wise I had a rough week though. I even ended up in th ER one day. And believe me it takes a lot to get me there. But I woke up and one eye wouldn't open...so I was afraid I was having another TIA. But cat scan and ekg showed everything was normal.

Since that happened Im starting to have trouble opening both eyes each morning, I have no idea what it is. I can't seem to find much online about this happening either.

But back to the juicing, it definitly gives me energy. I'm going to keep on doing it. Mostly still juicing carrots, green apples, cilantro, kale, celery, and a little lemon. PS: Too much lemon makes it taste like a Starburst, which to some people would probably be good, but to me... yuck! I think I need to start adding in more antioxidants like berries..so going to add that to the list.

Also on a side note, I have lost ten pounds in the first nine days of juicing.




2 comments:

  1. Have you read about wheatgrass? You should look into sprouts also. Broccoli sprouts and alfalfa sprouts are really good as well as sunflower sprouts. Also have you read about the difference between juice feast and juice fast? Seriously though look up wheatgrass. You can grow the stuff in your home, it just needs to be able to sit by a window. This can be done during the winter as well as the summer. Ok I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean! I have not tried it yet but have read about it and have a lot of friends who use it. Growing it in the window would be great!! I love that idea and have been actually looking into indoor gardening a lot lately. Thanks for your tips, I love learning more from everyone who stops by. :)

    ReplyDelete