Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Day Juicing

Ok so finally I got my juicer set up and got all organic veggies and on my way... the first juice I made was celery, carrots, kale, ginger, green apple, and lemon. Way too much ginger lol, gotta be careful with that because it's so strong.



Boring post I know but I have to do these to keep track for myself.

It was hard to get motivated today. I felt so weak and sick. Having bad fatigue and De-realization.  But managed to do it. Man I sure hope this is going to help. Just cutting the veggies and cleaning the machine used up all my spoons for one day.I don't think I can fast so I am making all organic chicken and vegetable soup in the crock pot for tonight. I don't eat meat much, maybe a couple times a month but feel like I am craving protein right now.

But all I keep thinking is, just do it, get good things into your body and fix those cells!




No comments:

Post a Comment